Ayurveda (which stands for ‘life knowledge’ in Sanscrit) or Ayurvedic medicine is a system of traditional medicine & vedic system native to the Indian subcontinent and a form of alternative medicine. The oldest known Ayurvedic texts are the Suśrutha Saṃhitā and the Charaka Saṃhitā. These Classical Sanskrit texts are among the foundational and formally compiled works of Ayurveda.
By the medieval period, Ayurvedic practitioners developed a number of medicinal preparations and surgical procedures for the treatment of various ailments. Practices that are derived from Ayurvedic medicine are regarded as part of complementary andalternative medicine, and along with Siddha Medicine and Traditional Chinese medicine, forms the basis for systems medicine.
Recognized by World health organization (WHO), National Institutes of Health (NIH), and others. In last few decades Ayurveda has spread around the world.
Herbal Ayurvedic Massages
- FACE MASSAGE 1 . Face, Neck, Head, with essential oils 30 min. 350 MXN
- FACE MASSAGE 2 . Face, Neck, Head. Includes mask. 1 hr. 600 MXN
- BACK MASSAGE 1. 30 min. 350 MXN
- BACK MASSAGE 2. Includes Face, Neck, Head. 1 hr. 600 MXN
- FEET MASSAGE. 30 min. 350 MXN
- ABHYANGA MASSAGES: Through these synchronized massages, both hemispheres of the brain are harmonized, transmitting a sense of unity between body and mind. Works on the circulatory, lymphatic, emotional, energetic and muscular systems. These massages eliminate physical and mental fatigue, bringing harmony and health. It is complemented with cranial massage, which oxigens and tonifies the pineal and pituitary glands, eliminating mental and emotional tension.
- ABHYANGA MASSAGE 1. Whole body. 1 hr. 600 MXN
- ABHYANGA MASSAGE 2. Whole body, Face, Neck, Head. 1hr30min. 800.00 MXN
- SHIRODHARA MASSAGE: A fine current of oil poured over the forehead, giving an effect of profound relaxation while regenerating the whole body, particularly the nervous system. The Shirodhara massage purifies and regenerates the whole body, particularly the nervous system; while rejuvenating the skin. This massage also purifies and enhances all our senses, synchronizing the alpha waves of the brain, improves blood circulation, brings mental clarity, detoxifies the body, releases stress, and regulates neurotransmitters that are responsible for fear and anxiety. Finally, the Shirodhara massage activates the mechanisms of self-healing and balance.
- SHIRODARA 1 (with oil and medicinal plants) Includes Head, Face. 1hr20min. 800 MXN. Special Shirodhara 1 Package: 3 SESSIONS for 2,100 MXN.
- SHIRODARA 2 (with milk and medicinal plants) Includes Head, Face. 1hr20min. 600 MXN. Special Shirodhara 2 Package: 3 SESSIONS for 1,500 MXN.
Testimonial for Shirodara Massage
Thank you very much for the session today. It was very good for me and I appreciate your time with me very much. You are especially good at your job.Thank you very much. The experience was unlike any I have had. – Anonymous