If you are a holistic healing professional and would like to offer your services at LifePath Center, we welcome a proposal from you. Before you fill out the form below, please browse through the rest of the website to get an idea of the kinds of healing modalities we already offer.
If you are a visiting practitioner (i.e. a healer or therapist who will only be in San Miguel for a short period of time), please click HERE to read and download our special policies.
PROPOSAL FOR OFFERING A HEALING MODALITY AT LIFEPATH CENTER
**Please contact Dr. Beverly Nelson for information about fees.**
In order to have clients for your services, you will need to promote them mainly on your own.
That said, we promote Practitioners specifically through our website (www.lifepathretreats.com) — a special page for each Practitioner — and generally through weekly and monthly email send-outs, and print advertising in San Miguel. There is a 350 pesos fee for these services in addition to room fees (see above).
Please remember to sign up on the website for both general and SMA emailings.
Here is a promotion check-list (not all items may apply):
- Have a LifePath business card printed…our printer is Art Print Express—Gerardo can help you with design…he has the LP business card template: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give a free (or token cost) talk at LifePath Center (request a time).
- Get the Workshop listed in Atencion’s weekly Que Pasa section (email@example.com).
- Submit an article on your Workshop to Atencion (firstname.lastname@example.org); best as an infomercial-type article, written in the 3rd-person, e.g. ‘Yoga Can Restore Youth’ — then a small section or sidebar about you and what you have to offer).
- Print a small flyer and have copies placed in mailboxes (La Conexion, Solutions, Border Crossings).
- Submit your information on websites related to San Miguel (such as www.sanmiguelevents.com, www.portalsanmiguel.com)
- Advertise in San Miguel magazines, such as El Consejo, Inside/Dentro San Miguel, Walking & Shopping Guide Guide.
- Place flyers and/or posters at major gathering places in San Miguel.
- Get interviews on the local radio station (Spanish-speaking only).
- Take out a Classified Ad or a larger ad in Atencion.
Have a good-quality, recent color head-shot of you as a jpg file. Mail to email@example.com