If you are a holistic healing professional and would like to offer your services at LifePath Center, we welcome a proposal from you at email@example.com. Before you e-mail us, please browse through the rest of the website to get an idea of the kinds of healing modalities we already offer.
If you are a visiting practitioner (i.e. a healer or therapist who will only be in San Miguel for a short period of time), please click HERE to read and download our special policies.
**Please contact Dr. Beverly Nelson for information about fees.**
In order to have clients for your services, you will need to promote them mainly on your own.
That said, we promote Practitioners specifically through our website (www.lifepathretreats.com) — a special page for each Practitioner — and generally through weekly and monthly email send-outs, and print advertising in San Miguel. There is a 350 pesos fee for these services in addition to room fees (see above).
Please remember to sign up on the website for both general and SMA emailings.
Here is a promotion check-list (not all items may apply):
- Have a LifePath business card printed…our printer is Art Print Express—Gerardo can help you with design…he has the LP business card template: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give a free (or token cost) talk at LifePath Center (request a time).
- Get the Workshop listed in Atencion’s weekly Que Pasa section (email@example.com).
- Submit an article on your Workshop to Atencion (firstname.lastname@example.org); best as an infomercial-type article, written in the 3rd-person, e.g. ‘Yoga Can Restore Youth’ — then a small section or sidebar about you and what you have to offer).
- Print a small flyer and have copies placed in mailboxes (La Conexion, Solutions, Border Crossings).
- Submit your information on websites related to San Miguel (such as www.sanmiguelevents.com, www.portalsanmiguel.com)
- Advertise in San Miguel magazines, such as El Consejo, Inside/Dentro San Miguel, Walking & Shopping Guide Guide.
- Place flyers and/or posters at major gathering places in San Miguel.
- Get interviews on the local radio station (Spanish-speaking only).
- Take out a Classified Ad or a larger ad in Atencion.
Have a good-quality, recent color head-shot of you as a jpg file. Mail to email@example.com