“Meditation is the daily bread of the wise”
Samael Aun Weor
Thursday, July 25th, 10am-1pm
In this workshop we will explore the ancient practice of meditation through the lens of the Pneuma System, an integral form of Transpersonal Psychology that synthesizes the wisdom and practices of the world’s major mystical traditions.
Meditation is one of the most important practices for spiritual development. It is a tool that can give us access to direct experiences of our True Nature and thus offers us a key point of reference for our process of spiritual growth. The more awareness we acquire of our true essence, the more we can naturally develop more fulfilling and joyful lives.
During the workshop, we will explore techniques such as Zazen (“just sitting”) and Zen koans, the use of mantras in meditation, ways to develop concentration, the power of visualization and chant, conscious relaxation, the use of meditative music, and more.
We will also explore the relation of meditation to mindfulness practice and acquire useful techniques to implement in our daily life.
The workshop will be both theoretical and practice oriented.
The participants will receive an outline of the material covered during the workshop and handouts with instructions for each of the practices we do, giving us invaluable tools for our journey of self-discovery.
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
- Induces physical relaxation and rejuvenation
- Helps in coping with chronic illness
- Balances the nervous system
- Helps us sleep better and more deeply
- Builds self-confidence
– Increases creativity
– Improves relationships and communication
– Helps us overcome addictions
- Provides peace of mind and happiness
- Helps us to free ourselves from negative thoughts and emotions
- Helps us develop compassion and wisdom
- Helps us to develop concentration and mindfulness
Note: No previous experience necessary.
TO REGISTER contact Alejandro Negrete:
HM: (415) 120-0649
Cell: (415) 117-0428
Price: $350 MXN
- Pneuma System Facilitator, Christic Reiki practitioner, Meditation Instructor