Art, after all, is about rearranging us, creating surprising juxtapositions, emotional openings, startling presences, flight paths to the eternal.
– Zander and Zander, The Art of Possibility
Thursday, January 16, 2014 9am-4:30pm
SoulCollage® is an internal guidance system that inspirationally integrates creativity and insight into present states of consciousness. Drawing on imagination and intuition you will become an instant artist and explorer with the remarkable images you collage. By invitation you will step deeply into story using symbolism, journaling, visualization and community, thus tapping into the internal allies, guides and challengers active in every soul. This SoulCentric process honors each individual’s journey, promoting self-acceptance and growth. By recognizing and respecting the complexities unique to every person we discover that all the answers we need are within us. SoulCollage® bonds simple fun with deep meaning.
THERAPEUTIC AND TRANSFORMATIVE ART THAT…
- engages creativity, materials and self as pathways for breakthrough,
- inspires discovery and liberates the gifts of our authentic Self,
- explores the unanswered questions and assists in direction finding,
- creates movement, change, shifts in perspective and personal growth,
- deepens connection with self and others, and
- invites wellness, healing and wholeness to mind, body, heart and spirit.
Investment: $50 USD (includes all materials and supplies)
For registration or more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pam Nichols is the founder and President of Aretê International, who over the last 20 years has become one of the preeminent women in the field of professional and personal development. Through using Outdoor Adventure, Experiential Based Learning, Mindfulness Training and Coaching she brings insight, compassion and clarity of purpose to all those who share in her workshops.