Would you like to offer a class, lecture, or workshop at LifePath Center? If your area of expertise falls under the general headings of “personal growth,” we welcome a proposal from you.
Before filling out the proposal form, please scroll down to check rental prices and conditions.
PROPOSAL FOR HOLDING AN EVENT AT LIFEPATH CENTER
Fees and Logistics
- Classroom fee is $100 pesos per hour during regular office hours (Mon-Fri: 9 AM-6 PM), $150 pesos per hour outside of office hours.
- We have an LCD projector available, for the cost of $75 pesos per hour. If you will use it, please let us know from the start so it can be booked for you.
- Fee for LP promotion for classes is $350 pesos (initial cost) and $100 pesos per month for on-going; for workshops, $350 pesos—includes
1. LP website listing with photo, your contact information, and details of your offering
2. lobby flyer listing
3. weekly listing/link in email blast to LP’s SMA list of 1000 email addresses
- For workshops or lectures, fees and advertising costs must be paid at the time the event is scheduled.
- For ongoing classes, fees and advertising costs must be paid for the month in advance, i.e. at the beginning of each month of classes.
- You must arrange hosting activities, such as greeting people at the door, collecting money, seeing that the room is orderly and free of trash upon leaving, closing the street door behind the last person, etc. For this purpose, you may want to enlist the help of a friend to do these tasks.
- Special note for groups: the Center can accommodate up to 10 persons (double occupancy). For group rates and further information, please inquire when contacting us.
In the event that you wish to cancel your class or workshop, LifePath Center must be notified between 30 and 15 days in advance. If you notify us of the cancellation 30 or more days in advance, you will be refunded 100% of the fee. If you notify us of the cancellation 15 to 30 days in advance, you will be refunded 50% of the fee. If you cancel the event less than 15 days in advance, you will not be refunded.
Please note that advertisement costs are *not* refundable in any case.
NOTE: Contracting for an event at the Center does not automatically assure an audience. In order to fill seats for your event, you will need to promote your event on your own. Here is a promotion check-list (not all items may apply):
- Give a free (or token cost) talk at LifePath Center (request a time) or at the Biblioteca Publica.
- Get the Workshop listed in Atencion’s weekly Que Pasa section (email@example.com).
- Submit an article on your Workshop to Atencion (firstname.lastname@example.org)…best as an infomercial-type article, written in the 3rd-person…e.g., ‘Yoga Can Restore Youth’ — then a small section or sidebar about you and what you have to offer)…
- Print a small flyer and have copies placed in mailboxes (La Conexion, Solutions, Border Crossings)…
- Our printer is Art Print Express—Gerardo can help you with flyer design…he has all the LP templates: email@example.com
- Submit your information on websites related to San Miguel (such as www.exploreandgomexico.com, www.portalsanmiguel.com)
- Advertise in San Miguel magazines, such as Inside/Dentro San Miguel, Walking Guide…
- Place flyers and/or posters at major gathering places in San Miguel…
- Get interviews on the local radio station (Spanish-speaking only)…
- Take out a Classified Ad or a larger ad in Atencion. Copy and paste the url link to your LP website page…send it to your own list and/or insert after your signature on your email letters.
**Send a good-quality color head-shot of you as a jpg file with your Proposal.