To be coached during the inevitable shifts and transitions of our personal and professional lives is a threshold decision, a threshold being what poet Gregory Orr calls “a place where we are most able to alter our understanding of the world and of our own lives in it.”
In the beginning of the Coaching process, you bring a desire for change in some aspect of your life. As your life coach and advocate, Nancy uses conversation, deep listening, support, structure, and discerning questions to help you rething yoru stories – the thoughts, tales, beliefs, and habits accumulated over a lifetime.
This rethinking enables you to be in conscious conversation with all of your interconnected parts. It is a lively, wholehearted conversation, an active engagement with your intellect, your heart-and-body-felt knwing, and your intuitive gut feelings that allows you to explore and unleash:
- Insights and clarity that pinpoint what works in your life and what does not;
- The refreshing freedom of focused attention and creative choices;
- The ability to be mindfully present with an authentic, compassionate power;
- Supportive awareness tools, including improved focus, communication skills, and brain-based knowledge;
- A spirited adaptability birthed from the entirety of yoru experience and its core wisdom;
- An ongoing source of inspiration and strength within the common threads of your stories.
- Life Transition Coach