Neuro-Linguistic Programming is a new model of interpersonal communication chiefly concerned with the relationship between successful patterns of behaviour and the subjective experiences (esp. patterns of thought) underlying them and a system of alternative therapy based on this which seeks to educate people in self-awareness and effective communication, and to change their patterns of mental and emotional behaviour.
What can you do with this?
- Quickly identify and blast through the limitations that are holding you back in business and in life… Once you break through these, your business and personal life will never be the same again.
- Master your subconscious mind so that you can learn more quickly than traditional teaching methods could ever allow
- Learn things about yourself that you didn’t know before
- Master your own emotions so that you handle all eventualities easily
- Gain that vital edge that makes you a far more effective and powerful communicator
- Enhance your personal relationships
- Develop instant confidence.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is extremely popular in the self-help, therapy, sports, education, coaching, performance and corporate worlds where it is learnt through nlp coaching. In fact it is used in so many areas of life that it would probably be easier to list where it isn’t used!
The Principles of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Firstly, NLP argues that people are not their behaviour and that when you accept the person, you are free to change behaviour.
Secondly, Neuro-Linguistic Programming states that people already possess everything they need to succeed and to achieve their outcomes and that they simply need to learn how to unlock them.
Thirdly, Neuro-Linguistic Programming is based on the notion that the success of communication is based on the response you get. As you learn to communicate better, the world will respond to you better than before.
Finally, Neuro-Linguistic Programming is rooted in the principle that you are in charge of your mind, and therefore your life.
1hr to 1:30 hr $600
- Licensed Hypnotherapist, NLP Certified Master Practitioner