If you are a retreat leader and would like to assemble a group to bring to San Miguel and LifePath Center, we welcome a proposal from you. We also work with retreat leaders for package or a la carte pricing for your specific retreat. We will prepare a proposal for you based upon your needs. Contact Dr. Beverly Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the retreat details and receive a proposal outlining costs for the retreat. Your retreat can include lodging, tours, practitioner sessions, classes, meals, etc. and is custom designed.
Typical retreat themes are Women’s Retreats, Men’s Retreats, Yoga Retreats, Meditation Retreats, and the like. You and your group, dedicated to personal growth, will find a warm embrace here at the Center.
PROPOSAL FOR OFFERING A RETREAT AT LIFEPATH CENTER
Retreat Group Information:
- The center has 5 guest rooms that sleep up to 10 people (double occupancy) and 15 more rooms at B and B’s that we’re affiliated with. A 2 month advance notice is required with a 50% deposit if you intend to occupy all the guest rooms.
- Meals can be arranged for guests, prepared by our resident Chef. Inquire for costs.
In order to have participants for your retreat, you will need to promote it mainly on your own.
That said, we promote events at LPC specifically through our website (www.lifepathretreats.com) — a special page for the retreat — and generally through weekly and monthly email send-outs, and print advertising in San Miguel. There is a 350 pesos fee for these services in addition to room rental fees.
Please remember to sign up on the website for both general and SMA emailings.
Here is a promotion check-list (not all items may apply):
- Give a free (or token cost) talk at LifePath Center (request a time) or at the Biblioteca Publica…
- Get the retreat listed in Atencion’s weekly Que Pasa section (email@example.com)…
- Submit an article on the retreat to Atencion (firstname.lastname@example.org)…best as an infomercial-type article, written in the 3rd-person…e.g., ‘Yoga Can Restore Youth’ — then a small section or sidebar about you and what you have to offer)…
- Print a small flyer and have copies placed in mailboxes (La Conexion, Solutions, Border Crossings)…
- Submit your information on websites related to San Miguel (such as www.littleschoolsSMA.com, www.exploreandgomexico.com, www.portalsanmiguel.com)
- Advertise in San Miguel magazines, such as Inside/Dentro San Miguel, Walking Guide…
- Place flyers and/or posters at major gathering places in San Miguel…
- Get interviews on the local radio station (Spanish-speaking only)…
- Take out a Classified Ad or a larger ad in Atencion.
Our policy is pretty much the same as every other hotel or retreat center that books an entire retreat for the whole facility. We’re a small place and if you book with us, and we hold your rooms, or the entire center for you, then there’s not much chance of a walk-in client being able to fill your space if you cancel. So please be 100% sure that you want to be here at LifePath Center before sending us your deposit. Please understand that if you don’t show up, that even though we keep your 50% deposit, we lose the other 50% that you would have paid when our space sits empty, so we share the loss equally with you. So this applies in all situations, whether it’s caused by your own fault, medical emergencies, or acts of God.
Cancellation Policy: 60-Day Refund Policy
- If you want to cancel your reservation 60 days or less before your scheduled arrival date, then you will lose your deposit. Your deposit, however, can be transferred to a future retreat depending on availability.
- LifePath Center reserves the right to ask a retreat participant to leave the retreat at any time if they feel that their behavior is either terribly disruptive or dangerous to the others on retreat. In this case, all retreat fees are non-refundable.
- If you cannot reach the retreat due to unforeseen circumstances such as strikes, missed, delayed or cancelled flights, retreat fees are unfortunately non-refundable.
Cancellation by LifePath Center
- In the highly unlikely event that LifePath Center has to cancel the retreat for unforeseen reasons we will notify you as soon as possible and will refund the full amount paid including your deposit.
- There will be no refunds for arriving late or leaving early. There are no exceptions to the above cancellation policies including personal injuries or weather.
- LifePath Center will not be held responsible for any additional travel expenses incurred in preparation for cancelled retreats including airline tickets, travel delays, flight cancellations or illness. All guests must sign the “Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk” forms prior to arrival. If this form is not signed prior to arrival you will not be allowed to participate in the retreat and no refund will be made. We recommend travel cancellation insurance should your travel plans change. Travel insurance can be purchased through your travel agent or you can visit www.Insuremytrip.com orwww.worldnomads.com for additional information.
- A deposit of 50% is required to hold your reservation with payment due 60 days in advance. This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept payment by PayPal or by bank transfer.
- You can conveniently pay via PayPal after receiving an invoice from LifePath Center. Please note you do not need a PayPal account in order to use your credit card. There will also be a 4% fee for PayPal transactions.
- You can also pay via a bank transfer. For our bank account details please contact us at: email@example.com
- Please note that any additional bank transaction charges, such as transfer or foreign exchange fees are your responsibility.