Experience the peace, relaxation and authentic charm of our rooms!
LifePath Center is one of my most favorite places in town! The guest rooms are luxurious. Not only are the house and its courtyards totally inviting: the practitioners who work there are a merry tribe of like-minded people who clearly care about making a difference.
- Mary van de Wiel, zingyourbrand.com, CEO, Brand Anthropologist
All of our rooms have beautiful views, a king size bed (makes into two twins, if needed), private bath, and Wi-Fi throughout the premises.
- Nightly, standard room (1): $120 USD (double occupancy). Additional guest* in room: $30 USD/night.
- Nightly, premium room (2): $135 USD (double occupancy). Additional guest* in room: $40 USD/night.
- Nightly, suite: $150 USD (double occupancy). Suite annex: $70 USD/night. NO OPTION FOR ADDITIONAL GUESTS WITHIN THE SUITE ITSELF.
- Standard room, Nightly Rate: 130 USD (double occupancy). Additional guest* in room: $40 USD/night.
- Premium room, Nightly Rate: 145 USD (double occupancy). Additional guest* in room: $50 USD/night.
- Suite, Nightly Rate: 160 USD (double occupancy). Suite annex: $80 USD/night. NO OPTION FOR ADDITIONAL GUESTS WITHIN THE SUITE ITSELF.
*Only one additional guest allowed per room.
**The high season dates are:
- JANUARY 1st – 6th
- APRIL 13th – 20th 2014 (SEMANA SANTA)
- MARCH 29th – APRIL 5th 2015 (SEMANA SANTA)
- JULY 7th – AUGUST 18th
- SEPTEMBER 13th – 16th
- OCTOBER 30th – NOVEMBER 3rd
- DECEMBER 12th – 31st
The price includes:
- Continental breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Full enjoyment of our lovely common areas
- Free local and US telephone service
- Free WiFi
- TV in Kitchen area
- 24 hour Tea/Coffee in Kitchen area
Please note that LifePath Center is a non-smoking facility.
All of our services, including private sessions with our Practitioners, attendance at Classes and Workshops, and other activities of the Center may be arranged ahead of time, or when you arrive here. We also have household staff that will take care of your needs.
LifePath Center is a ten minute walk from the Jardin (see photo on the right), which is the center of San Miguel de Allende.
In addition to the numerous learning and healing opportunities we offer you, we also have wonderful hot springs just outside of town— you can get there by inexpensive taxi—and many local events (lectures, workshops, film screenings, etc.) to support your personal growth aspirations.
You can fly into Leon (BJX) and then take a shuttle to our door in San Miguel. The shuttle takes about an hour and 15 minutes. You can contact the shuttle service directly (email@example.com) to arrange your trip. The staff at the shuttle service speaks English and is very reliable and prompt. Website: www.viajessanmiguel.com
We would love to have you stay with us!
Book via e-mail: send us a few lines to firstname.lastname@example.org, (Subject: Booking a Room) specifying the dates you’ll be visiting us, plus the number of guests and any other relevant information, and we’ll get back to you!