Experience the peace, relaxation and authentic charm of our rooms!
LifePath Center is one of my most favorite places in town! The guest rooms are luxurious. Not only are the house and its courtyards totally inviting: the practitioners who work there are a merry tribe of like-minded people who clearly care about making a difference.
- Mary van de Wiel, zingyourbrand.com, CEO, Brand Anthropologist
All of our rooms have beautiful views, a king size bed (makes into two twins, if needed), private bath, and Wi-Fi throughout the premises.
- Zen Room: $90 USD (double occupancy). Additional guest in room*: $50 USD/night.
- Peach Room: $105 USD (double occupancy). No additional guests allowed in this room.
- Blue Room and Green Room (double occupancy): $120 USD. Additional guest in room*: $50 USD/night.
- Suite: $130 USD (double occupancy).
- 1 or 2 extra guests: Additional $70 USD/night.
*Only one additional guest allowed per room.
SPECIAL WEEKLY & MONTHLY RATES AVAILABLE DEPENDING ON DATE. PLEASE INQUIRE.
The price includes:
- Continental breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Full enjoyment of our lovely common areas
- Free local and US telephone service
- Free WiFi
- TV in all rooms and in the Kitchen area
- 24 hour Tea/Coffee in Kitchen area
Please note that LifePath Center is a non-smoking facility.
All of our services, including private sessions with our Practitioners, attendance at Classes and Workshops, and other activities of the Center may be arranged ahead of time, or when you arrive here. We also have household staff that will take care of your needs.
LifePath Center is a ten minute walk from the Jardin (see photo on the right), which is the center of San Miguel de Allende.
In addition to the numerous learning and healing opportunities we offer you, we also have wonderful hot springs just outside of town— you can get there by inexpensive taxi—and many local events (lectures, workshops, film screenings, etc.) to support your personal growth aspirations.
You can fly into Leon (BJX) and then take a shuttle to our door in San Miguel. The shuttle takes about an hour and 15 minutes. You can contact the shuttle service directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange your trip. The staff at the shuttle service speaks English and is very reliable and prompt. Website: www.viajessanmiguel.com