Taking its origins from China, where the art has been practiced for over 1000 years, Thai Foot Massage has evolved through Chinese, Japanese, and Korean foot masseuses.
Thai Foot Massage – is a massage of the lower legs and feet, that involves hands-on stretching and massage, to open Sen (energy) Lines. Along with the use of a stick, it stimulates the reflex points on the feet, which correspond to the internal organs of the body. Thai Foot Massage stimulates these points to promote general health and well-being.
- Improved circulation and toxin removal
- Improved function of internal organs
- Enhanced well-being
- Stimulated lymphatic drainage
- Boosting the function of the immune system
- Stress relief
- Improved sleep
- Clarity and calmness of mind
MA, Licensed Thai Yoga Masseuse